We run reiki courses throughout the year. Each course takes place over a weekend and there will be work prior to and after the course. The courses are delivered by Donna, an experienced Reiki Master Teacher who has trained many practitioners. Donna is also the Highland representative of the Reiki Federation.
Manuals, meditation CDs and ongoing support are included.
It is recommended that attendees experience reiki as a therapy before undertaking training.
Spaces must be pre-booked. You will find details of dates and any spaces under the relevant course details below.
First degree (beginner) £175
Upcoming dates – January 2018 (4 spaces)
The first step in your Reiki journey; ideal for anyone who has experienced Reiki as a therapy and would like to learn to use it for themselves, friends & family or even pets.
Over the two days, you will be attuned to Reiki and will learn:
- The five Reiki precepts and why we have them
- How to give self-reiki, seated treatments and full body treatments
- How to prepare a room and yourself
- 21 day clearing and contra-indications
- Other uses for Reiki
Second degree (practitioner) £250
Upcoming dates – tbc
This is the first practitioner level and is suitable for those who have been working with Reiki at level one for a period of time. We usually recommend six months but this is negotiable. Learning and energy work are at a deeper level and successful completion of the course and case studies will qualify the student as a Reiki practitioner.
Over the two days, you will be attunded to second degree level and will learn:
- How to work with the Reiki symbols
- How to offer distance healing
- Space clearing and protection
- Requirements for a Reiki practitioner
- To develop more powerful healing energies
Advanced (master) £275
Upcoming dates – October 2017
This level is intended for those who have been working with Reiki for some time and who wish to make a stronger commitment to their practice. The minimum requirement is that they have been attunded to second degree and to have worked with the energy consistently for six months or more.
This level is ideal for those who wish to receive the master attunement but may not wish to teach. It also gives an excellent grounding for those intending to progress to master teacher level.
During the two days you will be attuned to master level and will learn:
- Usui master symbol
- Working with crystal grids and using crystals with Reiki
- The Grace symbol
- The Kotodama
- The Violet Flame
- How to work with Antahkarana
- How to connect and work with the Angels and the higher realms